Aug 4, 2010

Our First Time Experiences - First 2 Months

Baby Birth Date & Time:
12-Oct-2009 @ 12.45 pm (My Dad's day)
OR 13-Oct-2009 00.45 am

Feed:
Express: 15th Oct
Direct: 16th

18-Oct: Discharged from ICU.
19-Oct: Discharged from Hospital.
22-Oct: Suddhi Punniyagavacham.
1-Nov: Naming Ceremony and Homam.
: Daddy first time carried the baby in muram.
2-Nov: First temple visit, Nanganallur Hanuman temple and Raghavendra mutt.
4-Nov: Daddy FT (first time) slept the baby in his lap.
8-Nov: Daddy FT kissed the baby with one finger.
12-Nov: Baby identified me and smiled (at night).
14-Nov: Daddy FT kissed the baby with five fingers. He lifted the baby FT and kept on my lap. Also FT carried the baby on his shoulders.
16-Nov: Baby FT slept on my shoulders.
17-Nov: FT baby came in my dream (Its a funny dream that the baby signs that she has head ache)
22-Nov: Daddy FT stayed with baby at night time.
25-Nov: Started taking photos of baby.
2-Dec: FT I cut the nails with nail cutter.
4-Dec: FT I dried baby after her bath.
6-Dec: FT I showered water for her bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment