Mar 22, 2011

Our Experiences - 4th Month

Our FT Experiences - 4th Month:
23 Jan 2010: Laughed aloud and played with Dad
31 Jan: I made her sit on my lap
1 Feb: Murali mama carried her FT

FT Plays & Activities:
15 Jan 2010: Unknowingly grabbed a toy in hand
28 Jan: Made stronger sounds. In other words, started talking aloud continuously
29 Jan: Started to move in circle while sleeping
31 Jan: Lied down on stomach herself twice
1 Feb: Rolled over 2 times continuously like 'urala dhadigey'
5 Feb: Boiled rice kanji started, started to play with her fingers and see her wrist / bangles
7 Feb: Bike ride with Murali and dad for polio drops
8 Feb:
--Learned to shake hands. She will never leave our hands and try to get up with it.
--She tried to reach a toy I showed her. When I took it near her, she grabbed it.
--Held her toes with her hands
--Tried to move forward when lying on stomach

No comments:

Post a Comment