24th Month:
. She used to club 'baa baa black sheep' and 'abcd', but in this 24th month only she said both rhymes correctly.
. When someone came to our home, my mil taught her to tell 'vaango' and she told the same. At night she was giving me something and telling 'amma, maayingo'.
. Tells almost all rhymes she knows and sees.
.Watches movie songs - kids entertainer. She observes all moves and unknowingly she will repeat the actions.
. After bathing, she will never allow me to dry her with towel and asks me 'betinga ma' to hug her.
. Whenever I laugh, she keeps asking 'ma, kaaya ma (what)'
. Never allow me to talk to anybody. She keeps gaining attention.
23rd Month:
. Tells fully ring-o-ringa and happy birthday to you
. Tells Prahalladh story
. Every time when I site in computer to work, she used to say 'kaam nakko'. Today she was behaving naughty by taking the things from room's cupboard when I was working. So I turned back and her 'nakko maanu, amma will beat you' and she told 'amma, kaam paa'. I just cannot stop laughing and immediately called up her dad and shared the news.
. When ever she does any mischievous things, immediately when I raise my voice and say 'maanu', she will continue 'maanu, naako' in the same style and modulation how I do it.
. Very cute when she says 'paathane' (don't see). She used to say this frequently.
. Used to beat us (just for kidding) and we need to cry. Then she will sing 'Tharangam' song and we have to laugh. Never gets bored with this game once started.
. When ever we used to ask her to sing song, she will lower her voice, make her face serious, eye bros crossed and with very beautiful expression she will sing 'beja baaro'. She is a queen of expressions from her 3rd month itself.
. Sep 1: I was telling her when bathing that today is Lord Ganesh's birthday and so we should do pooja. Later when her dad did archana by reading Ashtothram, she also started to put flowers to God. After sometime, she put flowers along with singing happy birthday song. We just felt proud and happy.
. Sings almost all the rhymes in her own language. Top one is 'jack a jill, cape a gill'.
. Surprises with kisses, i love you's and 'amma pajje''s
22nd Month:
. Tells almost all rhymes partially. Twinkle, baba, telugu and many rhymes
. Lots of words to speak
. Though sits nearby, goes near main door when I do 'ushta sena' and comes by running to the area and expects us to stop her
. Never let my sticker or hand band to be in its place
. Tells everything as 'ON' whether to open a bottle, on her batteried toys, teddy bears, powder box etc
. Plays 'andhar-ujhad' with dad at night times
. Identifies who speaks over phone just hearing an Hello
. Uses 'allu' for almost everything. Eg: allu oota, allu A etc
. If we get angry on her, she used to ask 'raagi a?'(angry?), if we say yes, she will say 'aancha? pls aancha?'(smile?), by slanting her head. Even if we are really angry, these actions will make us laugh.
Aug 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment