Dec 17, 2011

Funny Cries of Manasa

  1. As Manasa is bored seeing rhymes/cartoons in computer while eating, I am playing videos of hers taken from initial days. On her 8th month, my mom made her to sit in Oonjal (saree only). On seeing that she cried for a long time asking vimmu aaji and oonjal. 
  2. One more video, which was taken in her 1.5 years in Hosur. A neighbor boy who is smaller than Manasa did not share his toy with her and he snatched it from her. Seeing that video, she cried saying ‘paapa, snatched toy from me’ in Marathi.
  3. To make her sleep in night, I was telling her some story (whatever comes in mind). In that sequence I told I cried as Manasa was not giving me kiss, immediately she started crying for that in real.
  4. Talked with Saranaya & co via webcam. Happily chatted for half-an-hour and later cried telling Saranya is in the hall. If we say no, she is not agreeing and went to hall and again crying calling saranya in loud voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment