Day 1: Happily started to school with me, her dad, Viji athai and Neeraja akka. In school when we handed Manu to a teacher, she went happily only. But that teacher left Manu and came to pick another baby, in that gap, she started crying asking for me. If that teacher/aaya would have taken her till class, she might not have cried. But then after she started crying she was taken to class with other babies. In 30 mins, the school started leaving all crying babies. We were expecting Manu anytime :). Same way, she came with first 15 students. Yes, whats your doubt, she was crying only. :( When I took her in my arms, her first comment was “amma, duck is not there in Amrita Vidyalaya” :(.
All our relatives were calling to enquire about her. Initially she was telling “I cried in school”, but then for last few calls, she said “I did not cry, I was like gold” (hee hee, literal translation of marathi).
Day2: When going to school in bike itself, she cried slightly asking “dhukaanla jaaumana (lets go shopping), amrita vidyalaya nakko”. As usual, I was telling her youi are just going to go there to play, just for 5mins you should be in school, after that I will come and take you back, bla bla and bla stuffs. This time also in 30 mins, all crying babies came one by one. Wait wait, I know your curiosity, my darling did not come in that batch :). Then A section babies came and then came B. I was watching in the window of the corridor. Nearly 10 babies from B section came in train-like pose (keeping both hands on shoulders of baby standing before her/him). But Manu did not come in that queue, and she came walking with some aaya and she was not crying :). So out of sheer excitement, I waved my hand and she saw me and she also started waving hands. It was just like waving hands when getting down in escalator in some airports :). This time her first comment to me was “amma, mee ankipathra radnaa maa amrita vidyalayaantha. Mee good girl ungalemma” (Meaning, I won’t cry to school hereafter and I became good girl). She knows very well how to make us happy. I am amazed about this quality in her many times.
Happa, we were relieved now from our conscience.
Day3: Sathiya went early to office and so we went by auto. She was little crying-like in auto, but when I cheered her up, she started feeling happy. When I dropped in corridor, she was little reluctant only, but when a teacher grabbed her hand, she said “ok, bye amma” and left to class room. She was happy while returning also.
Day4: We went with Murali. She was happy both ways. As soon as we got into bike while returning, she is saying “amma, AC gaalthiska, udhanda ukkaduthamma (pls put AC, it is very suffocating)”.
Day5: She said bye to both of us and left. When returning, I saw her in the window, she was having some other water bottle and showing it to me. When I took her teacher gave me her bottle and took out the one which she was wearing on her neck. This made her cry and she cried violently that I could not make her sit in bike and could not control her by sitting behind her until we stopped in some shop and bought her some juice. This much tantrum we have never seen in her.
Her statements in this week about her school:
- “Amma, kavaada jhaankutatkthaatha” – they are closing the class room door.
- “Duckntha baslemma, carntha baslemma” – I sat in duck and car.
- “Thevdadhanee radthaathamma, mee radleenai” – all are crying maa, but I did not cry.
- “eka akka mala maarsulli, mee misskada saangle, theni they akkala sivadhele” – one akka hit me, I complained and miss scolded her.
- “Misscha kensa esa aayamma” - teachers hair is like this - keeping her palm behind the head and she is laughing for this.
- “esa dress karingthaatha, thooyin they maari thooyin dress karinga” – Teacher wears dress like this – moving her hand from right shoulder to left stomach. She is meaning saree and asks me to wear like that.
- Sometimes she will tell, she sat in a small chair and sometimes she will tell she sat on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment