Feb 27, 2014

First (time) Prize Received Ever!

Manasa received 3rd prize in story telling competition in her LKG.

The Story behind it:
Manasa learned telling Prahalladh Story when she was 2 years old. You can check the videos in 22-24 months folder. I have given here the links for easier access. 
http://saimanasu.blogspot.in/2011/10/prahallad-story.html
http://saimanasu.blogspot.in/2011/10/prahallad-story-1.html

In LKG this year for this story telling, she was selected in the preliminary round. Three students from 35 were selected for this preliminary round. Then final round happened with properties. Manasa used these properties: Gadhai, Lion mask, Narasimhar photo (hung on her neck like a chain) and photos of prahallad & Hriranyakashipu (sticked on to a table tennis bat).

I was curious to know the result, but her class teacher itself did not know anything. I called up twice or thrice to her teacher, but as she said she did not know about it, I slowly forgot about it. After a month, they inform us through the dairy that she is received prize.

As they told to come early today, I thought I can go and take a snap. But they did not allow for it. Even now, the class teacher says she did not know if she is going to receive what prize (1st or 2nd or so). Ufff.

Finally when she came home, I saw the certificate (3rd prize) and a story book.

Hurray! Finally she made it. It is just a third prize, but I am sooo proud and glad about it. Here are the photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment