Incident 1:
Couple of years back, when we were going to
a Mall in a two wheeler, Manu accidently lost a small purse, which she was
carrying in her hand. She was crying that the purse was given to her by her
Aaji and that day was Aajis birthday. She was cring for a long duration that
she has lost the gift of Aaji and that too on her bd.
Incident 2:
This happened last month when we went to
Chennai. She knew that her Aththai vacates house at Pammal. But she wanted to
visit the house I believe. Her aththai was supposed to come to Pammal a day
before we started to Coimbatore. So she was excited that she could visit Pammal
for the last time. But that didn’t happen for some reason. She was so upset and
murmuring that how she missed visiting the house and she will never be able to
see it hereafter.
These are just samples to show how
she gets attached to everything. If she feels for a purse and a house, then
imagine how she is attached to persons around her.
I
started worrying now itself that if she is too emotional like this, how will
she survive in the tough life which is ahead of her after many years?
I sincerely wish that
she should never become emotionally dependent, instead be emotionally
intelligent.
I am speaking about it to her often, but I will be glad if she learns the lesson from me than from the life. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment